English Education Fantastic!

Dialogue of Expressing ANGRY



DIALOG EXPRESSING ANGRY






A : Why do you look so upset?

B : It's Agung. He promised to come at seven. I have waited for one hour, but he hasn't shown up. I can't stand it.

A : Did he call? There might be something wrong.

B : No, not a single word. I can't bear it any longer. I'm really annoyed with it.

A : Hey? Look! there he is. What's wrong his car?


******************************************************************************************

A : You know George didn't come last Saturday night

B : Really? I saw him with a girl in Lembayung cafe. I thought they were dating there.

A : But he said that he accompanied his mother to hospital

B : You were lied by him.

A : Yes, I know. I am annoyed. I can't bear it any longer. It's over.


************************************************************************************

Mother : God.....What is this? What did you do with my skirt, Bi Ijah??

Bi Ijah : Sorry, Ma'am, I burned it.

Mother : Again! It has been four times you did it. You are such pain in the neck.

Bi Ijah : I said sorry, Ma' am. But your son, Indra, Exhauted me. He runs here and there.

Mother : Don't blame it on my son. I am really upset now. Don't do it again or I will send you back home.

Bi Ijah : No, Ma'am. I promise I will not do it again.



Taken from: Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris by Tanti Dwi Suryaningrum, S.Pd. Dkk

No comments:

Post a Comment