English Education Fantastic!

Adjective Clause (Exercises 3)

I. Complete each sentence using who/whom/whose/where/which/why/when !.

1. Yanto was a young writer whose novel won the first prize in the national competition.

2. “What is pediatrician?”
“Oh, it’s a doctor whose specialization is treating children.”

3. “I visited the university of California last year.”
“That’s the place where my brother is studying now.”

4. The man who wrote me a letter is very handsome.

5. I don’t know the reason why she stole my money.

6. This is the place where I date with him.

7. We saw some people whose car had broken down.

8. My sister put the money in the bank where I work.

9. The doctor is treating a patient whose leg was broken in an accident.


10. I know the person whom you introduced to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment